Please Note - Color Matching and Proofs?
To ensure proper color matching customer must purchase a press match proof.
Customer supplied proofs are not acceptable as they are not calibrated to our presses. Jobs without proofs will be printed following generally recognized industry standards. Because of differences in equipment, processing, proofing substrates, paper, inks, pigments, and other conditions between color proofing and production pressroom operations, a reasonable variation in color between color proofs and completed job shall constitute acceptable delivery. Please note that your monitor's calibration affects what you see on your screen. The colors on the printed cards may differ from what you see on your screen. Please keep in mind that while we will try our best to match proofs:
We take a great deal of care to ensure that the information on printed products, services is both accurate and current. However, given the complex nature of our business, errors are occasionally happens, Urgent Print Team understand that these errors may cause our customers some inconvenience—for which we apologize—but we cannot offer refund, compensation nor accept any liability for consequences arising from such errors.
File format needed for printing :-
- We recommend saving as a .PDF. You may also send the file in the following formats: jpg, jpeg, tif, tiff, eps, or png. We prefer that you send .PDF with embedded or outlined fonts. .PDF's are easier to handle and will likely speed up your project turn-around.
Colour mode of file & file resolution?
- The customer should always start and finish their designs in CMYK color mode. If the customer sends us an RGB file, there is a chance that a color shift may occur and the customer may not be satisfied with the job.
- We only accept 300 dpi files.
What is bleed & bleed setup?
- Bleed is the area of artwork that is extended beyond the actual dimensions of the document. It is used to avoid strips of white paper showing on the edges of your print should the batch be misaligned when cut to size. Any objects in your artwork that touch the edges of the document require bleed, for instance a background color or image should spread to cover the entire bleed area as should any objects that creep in from the side of the page. Click here for bleed example pdf.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut-line.
- The bleed for Standard Products is 0.125".
Anyone other than the person who paid for the order can pick up the order as long as they present the printed invoice. Once your order is complete, store sales associate/customer service will call you & will send you an email notifying that your order is ready for pickup.
Can I cancel my order?
Order placed In-Store:
Order not yet processed may be cancelled by sending an email at the location you placed your order. Include the order number to be cancelled along with your customer number.
Order placed through the Online Store:
The moment you submit your order through online store, we start processing the order, to ensure that we complete the order in the stipulated time period. Order once placed through online store cannot be changed or cancelled.
Methods of payments accepted at Urgent Print
We accept the following payment methods for Online Store orders:
It will reflect on customer’s statement under A & Y Infotech Inc.
What's your Satisfaction Guarantee?
- We have trained personnel at stores to help resolve customer and quality issues. In case of further grievances, the customer has following alternatives at his disposal:
- First, contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with customer number/order number and let us know exactly what your issue is.
- Then, we’ll work with you to find a solution that you’ll be satisfied with, whether it means reprinting your order at no additional cost or store crediting your account, enabling you to place a new order.
- If a reprint or store credit doesn’t solve your problem, we’ll refund your money partial or full depending on order type, some order cannot be refunded. Some conditions may apply, and the full refund is at the discretion of Urgent Print
Canadian Taxes and Pricing
All prices displayed are exclusive of HST as marked. Applicable HST will be applied to all orders placed. Tax invoice will be provided via the email as well as In-store physical copy after your order has been placed (subject to customer providing email address). The invoice includes the HST Registration Number. A & Y Infotech Inc. which is the parent company of Urgent Print
Kindly make sure that the design is 100% good to go before signing off, we are not responsible for any issues created out of artwork or color combination, We are printers
Refund Policy & REPRINT POLICY
We are so confident in the product we provide that we also guarantee our quality of printing and materials are free from any defect or misprints. But of course, sometimes mistakes do happen. We will provide a free reprint. If your order does not resemble (within a reasonable limit) the print ready artwork supplied, we will re-do your order at no charge, provided that the original materials are returned within 30 days.