We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
- We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you newsletters
- Conduct research and analysis
- Facilitate your transactions with other users
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at email@example.com
We at Urgent Print are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet.we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent.
If we become aware that a subscriber is under the age of 13 and has signed up without prior verifiable parental consent, we will remove his or her personally identifiable information from our files.
A cookie is a small data file that Web sites often store on your computer's hard drive when you visit their sites.